Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To Blog or not to blog, that is the question


For a long time I have wanted to write. Then this blog stuff came out and I thought it might be a little easier to start here. But it has not been. I think in my head, my life isn't interesting enough to blog about, my English isn't good enough to blog. I have come up with a 1000 excuses not to write. It's so easy to put it off til later. Well, my life isn't perfect and neither am I..... who knew? Maybe my life isn't so exciting, but maybe it could touch someone else or inspire someone else. Maybe I need to just write for me.

I have been reading a blog by Fiddledeedee. http://www.fiddledeedee.net. Now her very young son has an infatuation with toilets. Yes you are reading this right. I have gotten the biggest tickle at reading her blog about her son. Yes it's a little weird, but I laugh every time I read a new one. So if someone can write a blog about kids and toilet infatuations, I am sure I have something along the way to share as well.

I have many interest from spirituality to cooking to home organization to beginning to homeschool my 16 yo. So "so be it". My life an open blog.

Yes, My Krissy is home and I am so deeply happy I don't even have words to express!!!

Create a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment