Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday,Sunday Coupons!!


Yeah, it's Sunday. Coupon day for me. Last weeks Sunday paper didn't have any coupons in it and I was jonesing all week. I have become addicted to couponing. It is true.

I don't get free items as they do on extreme couponing, but I have been saving a good amount on my groceries. I figure if I saved at least $15.00 every two weeks, That's $360.00 a year. That's almost a months worth of free groceries.

Plus in this day and time, we can't afford to be throwing away money. Not using coupons on items that you will buy anyway, is throwing away money.

I have been making myself sit down every two weeks to make out a two week menu plan. Then I make out my grocery list, check the sales and put my coupons together. I enjoying doing the organization. I used to just buy randomly at the store and I always forgot something or I wouldn't have what I needed or I still had to come up with something for dinner. Now everything is all planned out and I am a lot less stressed.
Happy Couponing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment