Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog went poof

I had my little blog all written out in Microsoft word a couple of days ago and I went to paste a quote I wanted to share MW gave me an error and everything went poof. I have been having this problem with word since I have gotten this computer. It seems the only way to get the new word processing program is to pay for it. I went looking for something else to use. I went to downloads.com and I found openoffice. It is just like MW and will open all of microsofts documents. The best part of the program is it is FREE! It sold me...LOL
My quote was:
"When you arrive at your future, will you blame your past?"
-- Robert Half
My FMS tip was:
Keep a pad and pen next to ref. so you can write down things you are out of and need to get from the grocery store.
However all of this didn't flow like I had planned it before.... what da world?? LOL
Hope everyone's weekend is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment